How to download multiple public pages
- Prepare the URLs of multiple pages
- Create a single Result and Add Group
- Wait until extracting is done
- Download Excel on Group
1. Prepare the URLs of multiple pages
We will extract data from multiple pages (AliExpress Women’s Clothing). To get a list of URLs, please refer to How to extract Hyperlinks at one-click.
The pages should be open to the public so that Listly can visit instead of you. If they are not, please refer to How to Download multiple private pages.
2. Create a single Result and Make a Group
If you are not familiar with the way to create a single task, please refer to How to start Listly.
A single result is needed to make a group because it will be the group source of other URLs.
Select Tab to make as group source. You should carefully choose one because it won't be changed once the group is created.
Check the data that you’ve selected and Paste the URLs of multiple pages.
3. Wait until extracting is done
You can see the status of group extraction on Databoard.
Check one of the extracted data.
- Tab Matched = Y means that Listly successfully found the same pattern.